User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game

    Lemer Lion Lamb Loon Lady bug?

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing nothing...just kidding! Right now I'm wearing my bed time clothes which have the paul frank monkey on them and then a cami. Then: A Kohls T-shirt Faded Jeans ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I woud climb on dresser, my shelfs, anything. I even tried to climb up onto the roof with a ladder because I threw my favorite stuffed animal up onto it. ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?

    That reminds me of TELESCOPE EYES by Eisley. Weird...I like Eisley too. Everyone should check them out!

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    The audience really should put more thought into their votes. I mean, would you really buy a CD of some unattractive over weight person who can sing? Not trying to ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    My parents. Sounds corny, but they really are. :)

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I would have to say: Converse or Keds. You can buy many of them in diff. colors which I love because they go with everything especailly old school black or ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Right now, I'm listening to Eisley and Garbage. I suggest to listen to Eisley because they have great voices and their songs sound so magical. They're from Texas too. :)

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Backstreets back

    Oh, I heard that. I saw it on ET. (Entertainment Television) and they look so much more grown up and mature in their video. Nick is still my favorite then ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    I like super nintendo games like donkey kong, mario, and teenage mutant ninga turtles. :) LOL

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    What does everyone have to say about fake tanning?

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I saw this one re run and it was about Homer believing in like the apocolypse and predicting it. No one believes him and when he finally goes to Heaven, ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    Disney movies are musical aren't they? I like those...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    I stay home being lazy, watching T.V, writing, and surfing the net. I do go to school and have fun there with my friends and I sometimes get together with ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Sadly to say I've never been in one...pitiful I know...I'll find someone out there right for me.

    May 9, 2005


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl