-
Re: Birthdays
Mine is on January 25th. What's sad is that I sometimes mispell it.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tan underwear? LOL I played with Barbie too. I had the dream house, the corvett, the horse ranch, the jeep, the camper, the vet center, the shopping center...anything you can ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: How do you post a picture?
Just wanted to know...I'm thinking of posting one.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
My feet. :) If I had to choose though: Patrick Dempsey Tom Cruise Gumby :)
May 23, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Did I say she invented it? Be sure you read more closely next time. Although I think I know how you were using it when you typed it. Still, you ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Bad Pickup Lines
ALL FROM BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD :) Uh, hey baby. Uh, do you like come here often, huh huh. I said "come." You need a man in your life, baby. And ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
You guys don't like Paris Hilton yet you use her phrase? I think that's kind of hypocritical don't you think? If you're going to hate someone, you usually don't do ...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.
LOL, I just thought of something really funny when I read that. Jeez I'm a pervert. Anyways, think of stuff you can do with your hands like: Make a peace ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Well, I live in Texas so: aggravated used to describe everything from mild annoyance to dangerous, murderous rage. Usually pronounced "agger-vated." all swole up an alternative to aggravated, but some
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Gumby!
Does it say, "Gee! Pokey, what could go wrong on a day like this!?" If so, that's freaky. I bought it at an Antique store for 40 dollars. A little ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?
That reminds me of TELESCOPE EYES by Eisley. Weird...I like Eisley too. Everyone should check them out! Eisley...heh...I hate them. And no, I am not a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Gumby!
Anyone watch that cartoon? Or did? I have a poster on my bedroom wall. If I ever get around to posting what my room looks like I'll be sure to ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
I guess I'm the only one who does like her...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hunter: You remind me of Dawson off Dawson's Creek. If not, someone else...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
I wouldn't be calling anyone ugly seeing as you are too! I would never say that. But it really gets on my nerves when ugly people say movie stars are ...
May 18, 2005
