-
Re: Flirt much?
So now that all of you have had your say in the "flirt" thread, I'm going to have mine. I do tend to flirt without realizing as do a lot ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party
Yeah! Woo! Crank up the stereo and bring out the kegs! All night party at Mattie's house! Well, more like over the interent party but you still have the same ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
This was going to be funny... What were you last thinking when you drove a car?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
It wasn't all that scary. What were you thinking when you were last writing?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
This is kind of like "what are you eating/drinking" but different. :) Right now I'm counting change because I'm totally bored.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I can also laugh until I'm red in the face. In like, fifth grade everyone called me the "giggle box" weird, huh?
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
:) I like saying those kind of things that end in much like "jealous much." Anyways, I was wondering who flirts with you guys or who you flirt with.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
I'm very sad to say that when I was younger I would bully little kids younger than me around. Not like threats or stealing their lunch money, it's just that ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Barney.. AH!
Not that I hate Barney, but I do like the songs. They're very creative.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I know how to car jack a car because of my uncle...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
I have exactly 300. Half of 'em don't even get on most of the time...:)
May 26, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
I hate packing too. What can really help you is if you pack only what you need, store things in bags, put socks in shoes and only bring ones that ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...
A mango.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Bad Things to Say Before You Kiss Her (or Him!)
I just threw up.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: What your Ambition
A writer, film director, veterinarian, or psychologist. :) Or work at a morgue.
May 24, 2005
