User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    I like buffalo wings! :) DMB VS. Linkin Park

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    You're not alone Fool...I can do all of that stuff too. Except predict when it's going to snow. :) But I can type fast, make people laugh (and I feel ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    OH! I love Jake G...he's so hot and his sister Maggie is so pretty! The movie rocks, I agree. Have you seen October Sky? Pretty good too, we had to ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Uh...Elizabeth I Lizzy I VS. Um...Oprah?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I'm happy too!

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    I personally have nothing against George Bush. He has done wonders for Iraq and has given the people there an equal opportunity. We all need to be looking at the ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    This is basically a word association game. For example, if I say "Green" then you could say "Grass" or "Color" and so on. I'll start: Rose

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?

    VROOM! VROOM! The sound of my '89 ford mustang, baby!

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    My only goals: Get better in volleyball, get a tan, and get my permit. As of now, nothing yet. :)

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    Righty.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Mine would have to be Alkaline Trio. And just an artist out of the blue, I also like Anna Nalick. She's awesome.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    In volleyball during the school year when we would warm up with a partner and then the whole team, when a ball would be hit to me and go too ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Me and a group of friends thought it would be fun to go the mall and stalk old ladies. So we found this one old lady and followed her all ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    It could be two little midgets working together by standing on one another...:) They're really light, you know?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    OH! OH! I also remember, because it was one of my favorite episodes, when they went camping and then another when it was Christmas. I especially liked the camping one ...

    May 29, 2005


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee