User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    So, this post is directed towards the hype of having boyfriends/girlfriends. What's the big deal with it all anyways? Some of you are in High School, as I am, you ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    There's something about women singers/bands today...none of them truly understand how to just relax and rock out. What about LILLIX, Sam? Do you like them? I LOVE them. And The ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Oh my god. She DID say it before. She said it several times before. Well, I'm sorry I didn't read through a seven page debate on the subject of mannequins. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Okay, I may be asking for it, but why didn't you say that before? So now, I get where you're coming from, but my opinions still stand on the subject. ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    How would you pluck your eyebrows if you got your eyebrow done? LOL I mean, if you don't have the right "look" like goth, or whatever, then it wouldn't really ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    Well, I'd probably be REAL sad...then I'd find another site, but not like it as much. Mainly because it wouldn't be as active as this one. I'd also miss everyone...really ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Added myself. Great idea, the Google one is probably better, but this is good for just the YWS site. So, yeah, I like my comment. ;)

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    They are selling an image, an idea, and ideal. Yeah, so is everybody else. It's this thing called "Capitalism". Really, all you're trying to do is "sell" your idea that ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Actually, I don't think any of the Victoria Secret models are THAT skinny as you're making them out to be. Modles as a whole, yes, but not really Victoria Secret ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Well, Happy Birthday to you! I hope all of your wildest dreams come true! least SOME of them... This may seem random, of course that is what this section if ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    This may seem weird, but I'd actually WANT a roommate. Just so I could feel safe if something were to happen. I mean, someone to confide in and all that ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    I hate college football...sure, the wildness of it all is great, the actual games...not so great. So, really, I don't like football. Although I do enjoy a round of two-touch. ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Your avatar scares me Nate.

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Peanuts!

    I like peanuts...especially the comic strip. Oh, and I do like commercials. Preferably the ones about Identity Theft. ;)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    I guess the game will start with myself! :)

    Oct 25, 2005


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi