User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Is that Aaron Carter? ;)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    You just had to tell us that didn't you? ;) Well...here is who I think is the most hottest guy EVER! :) (But may not be to you.) Gotta love ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    They have to move the clay a little bit each time they take a new shot. Like if he was talking, they would have to design his mouth into the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Emma: I'll bring the camera!

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queen VS. KISS

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Here Here! :) Fontroy, I find myself not even bothering to read your replies because I can't understand them. I doubt you want that so please try to type correctly. ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'll be your friend if you'll be mine. :) In fact, I'll be everyones friend!

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    You can not use "u" to shorten you, as for "b" for be or any other word. It's called the YWS for a reason and part of that is you ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I believe in Ghosts. And thank you for finally telling him that he needs to learn proper English. :) But yes, I do believe in ghosts because of all the ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Green Day! GREEN DAY VS. Phantom Planet

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Thursday and yes, it is a band. A very good one might I add. :) And Pepper honey, it's -ay, not -ey. And Paul isn't a band but he was ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I've just read Drowning Anna by an author with the last name Mayfield. It's really good and reminded me of the movie Odd Girl Out off Lifetime which is very ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    I also like them...I'm sad to say I haven't gotten their album yet, but I stream their songs on the internet. Pretty good band...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Oh! I saw Madgascar! I love the lemurs too! Especailly the little one...:) I also loved Melman...AHHH Nature! Get it off! LOL

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    Yes, I have heard of them. I love the titles they come up for their songs and I think the lead singers voice is sexy...;) *sheepish grin* LOL

    Jun 1, 2005


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig