-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Dark Ages just because the name sounds cool...EVIL! Fontroy: Please make sure you're spelling or right! Casual or Dress up?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
You do know you can edit your posts, right? And do you realize you're spelling or with an u? I know, I'm a hypocrite. Kingdoms, rule the land! :) Notepad ...
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
ESCULATOR This isn't a spelling contest. R.L Stein. Skin or no skin? (Potatoes)
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
I hate when I post too late. Hot dogs. My questions still stands from earlier.
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
How about PSP? Anyways...PS2. Escalator or Stairs?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Biscuts? I didn't want to choose the obvious answer of them being cakes just because of the name...maybe it's something totally different? Like muffins...I like blueberry muffins. Records or CDs?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
that spelt correctly?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Yes, but does everyone else?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why? Do you think it is?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
IF I had to choose...Classical. Chicken or Beef?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Well...here you guys go: ^ I'm the one on the right.
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
While watching "Shaun of the Dead" I thought to myself that this is absolutely hilarious! What were you thinking the last time you heard your favorite song on the radio?
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life
I can't stand Simple Plan...they whine too much. Like, "Welcome to my Life" is like so depressing and they're just complaining all the not like them at all. For me ...
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Oh...Shakespeare! How fun!
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
What?! I think you responded a little bit too late there, my dear. Anyways, I guess I'll answer your question: Don't they have their own lives?! What were you thinking ...
Jun 8, 2005
