User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Sam told me. Repeatedly. As did J.Wilder. We're the old RK posse...luckily Sam found this place and we were all TAKEN OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!! Did you know that RK ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I do think that it's rather unfair that just because some of us have been here longer, we have a buttload more points than newbies. Really, only the new members ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 because I love peppermints.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    Why is everyone putting what they have to say in quotation marks?

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    But I didn't want it to turn into an argument!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    Well, seeing as some adults still collect toys, I would have to say never. I do enjoy a round of tag myself in fact. Any other takers? Anyways, I don't ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    "Part of the reason the society is falling to pieces is a thread like this." On my behalf, I didn't want this topic turned into a random thread about gnomes, ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    From the gnomes?! Oh, I wouldn't know too much about that. Funny guy you are, Qi. But seriously, I wouldn't know what you're talking about. I might have an idea ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    It's always those blasted gnomes!

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    I may be asking for it here, but I was gone for just a few days, I come back and what do I find? Lots of may not even be ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    Let me clarify this: I know why people date, it was just that wether or not if it is worth it. I'm not some dimwit who doesn't know the first ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    This topic reminds me of the scene in the Hot Chick where they're having a pillow fight and are all laughing until Jessica starts really hitting the girls hard making ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I can type without looking at the keyboard, but it gets a little tricky when looking at something like a piece of paper on a desk. But hey, I just ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I thought it was Band Wagon...well, it's corrected now! See, it's not that I WANT one, but it'd be nice to know I could get one. See, I can't even ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Crowds... But at the moment phobia would have to be what Bobo said: Finals...I suck at Geometry even though I'm passing. Everything else will be easy, but it's just the ...

    Dec 5, 2005


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster