User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    HA-HA! :) Any other Monty Python fans among us? Classic...just brilliant... CROWD: A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch! VILLAGER #1: We have found a ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Learning to Breathe.

    Switchfoot's song, Learning to Breathe. Yeah, it is. I do feel that it doesn't all go together well, but I've been in such a writing mood, apart from the song, ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Learning to Breathe.

    I could use a fresh beginning too All of my regrets are nothing new This is a way, that I say I need you This is a way, this is ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    I agree as well. I just posted two new short stories in Romantic Fiction. I've gotten five total replies on one, tons of views. All of which didn't exactly help ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    The Emo guys are always the hot ones though! :) HA-HA! Look at this, it's hilarious: (Contains: "How to Dress Emo!")

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    The Young Writers Club... dying out now, but a good website That site was really unorganized. This is much more organized in relation to that one which had a really ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    I voted for "My Opinions are Ignored." I often give my opinions on certain things but people seem to just scan over them. I really put a lot of time ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I actually went looking for a writing site on Google because most of the ones I had belonged to had "died." This site was great! Everyone was active and welcoming. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Changing Me

    So last night I thought about the reason I don't believe in love anymore. And there's two reasons, Justin and Mike. Let me explain. Justin and I were together for ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    OMG...that's a load of crap. Making thier daughters fat? It's their fault! Like the poster of this topic said, McDonalds didn't force them to eat their food, they chose to. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Done and done!

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. That video for Warning is f***ed up..especially when he's eating the uncooked chicken. Gross...LOL But Green Day still rocks all the same. Even if Bill Joe looks really weird...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pulling Me Under

    This was done rather quickly, I may continue it I may not. There are quite a bit of mistakes, but try to get past them. I will correct, but I'd ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    It seems to me you are being lazy. You don't want to do anything in order to get the information you want. If you don't want the information we receive ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Samaroo! ;) I always like your lyrical signatures and random quotes of the day.

    Sep 20, 2005


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind