User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    I hate college football...sure, the wildness of it all is great, the actual games...not so great. So, really, I don't like football. Although I do enjoy a round of two-touch. ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Your avatar scares me Nate.

    Oct 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    It was Farenheit 451 . I remember reading it in...seventh grade? Anyways, this was quite good Misty Lynn. Not too much to read, but not as interesting as I would ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 8/10 Along with Fall Out Boy, you just have to love Green Day. They're simply marvelous!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 8/10 Along with Fall Out Boy, you just have to love Green Day. They're simply marvelous!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Peanuts!

    I like peanuts...especially the comic strip. Oh, and I do like commercials. Preferably the ones about Identity Theft. ;)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    I guess the game will start with myself! :)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    School Uniform...BLAH! It could be worst though; at least we don't have to wear the classic style of Private School. Anyways, Sam, you never did get back to me on ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 7/10 It's very...uplifting.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Well, Happy Birthday to you! I would give you a gift but I don't exactly know what you want. Maybe cookies? :)

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I have a horrible memory, Mattie, but I do remember liking you. I agree that this whole favorite member thing is stupid. My favorite member is my best friend whom ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I hate these types of threads. Mainly because: a. I never get picked and b. It's like going to school all over again. Although I do have people at school ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Critiquing List

    Oh, Sam, I'm so GLAD you offered! You don't even know how ecstatic I am! Anyways, I'd like you to read "Changing Me" in the Romantic Fiction. I'd really love ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    Well, we have had this discussion before on these boards and I probably speak for all of us when we say, "DISGUSTING." Although I'm not all for it, I do ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    MINE ARE: TAPROOT: BLUE-SKY RESEARCH INCUBUS: (ANY OF THEM REALLY, BUT I'D HAVE TO SAY A CROW LEFT OF THE MURDER) GARBAGE: (THEIR "HITS" CD IS REALLY GOOD.) CHEVELLE: THIS ...

    Oct 1, 2005


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier