User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    Well, I'd probably be REAL sad...then I'd find another site, but not like it as much. Mainly because it wouldn't be as active as this one. I'd also miss everyone...really ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Added myself. Great idea, the Google one is probably better, but this is good for just the YWS site. So, yeah, I like my comment. ;)

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    They are selling an image, an idea, and ideal. Yeah, so is everybody else. It's this thing called "Capitalism". Really, all you're trying to do is "sell" your idea that ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Actually, I don't think any of the Victoria Secret models are THAT skinny as you're making them out to be. Modles as a whole, yes, but not really Victoria Secret ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    This seemed more like a song to me rather than a poem. I don't know why, it could just be how you wrote it. Aren't all poems a song in ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She

    Very short, but well done. Your discriptions are good and fit the poem nicely. Very nice rhyming scheme, it explains the poem as a whole and sets a very nice ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies & Fake

    This is a post of two poems in one POST. First one is "Lies" the second, "Fake." I hope you enjoy them both. "LIES" ‘Well I love you.’ What a ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Well, Happy Birthday to you! I hope all of your wildest dreams come true! least SOME of them... This may seem random, of course that is what this section if ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. I love the brown color with the picture.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams

    my eyes come undone. it's the sun, the sun has come. and my thoughts are one. how come? how come you breathe so slowly? short breaths, softs breaths, like they ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Searching

    silence and words part playing hide and seek in the dark it’s your surprise i litter you with that blue light and catch your eyes just right the game is ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 8/10 I love MCR...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remnants of You

    i watch as you lick your lips wet and take a drag from your cigarette that filthy habit that disgusting routine how do you make it taste so sweet like ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. Very cool...great simile. (Simile, right? Excuse me if it's wrong, I know it's one of those words...)

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    This may seem weird, but I'd actually WANT a roommate. Just so I could feel safe if something were to happen. I mean, someone to confide in and all that ...

    Nov 6, 2005


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe