User avatar

Mattie

  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Mattie.

    Well for starters, I fret about like, everything! About how long it'll take to get my teeth white with Crest Whitestrips, Movies, Books, Questions that I didn't know the answer ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gone Away Home( I changed it)

    Hey, I thought it really get's started fast and jumps right into the story, I like that. No drawn out or long prolougs or what ever you might have. :) ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mad Scientist [Part I]

    I thought you did great with the imagery, really pictured it in my mind. Is there some hidden meaning? -Mattie*

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Okay, for one, I think Misty and Mouse did a great job of crit. your story, therefore, I have nothing. I do have one thing I want to say: What's ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    My Chemical Romance and Lillix!

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Master, my Lover.

    I'm not sure this is exactly "romantic" but I did my best! DINAH HAD BEEN watching them all night. She couldn’t help it, couldn’t hold back her fascination. It was ...

    Mar 4, 2005


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert