User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    It's always those blasted gnomes!

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    I may be asking for it here, but I was gone for just a few days, I come back and what do I find? Lots of may not even be ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    Let me clarify this: I know why people date, it was just that wether or not if it is worth it. I'm not some dimwit who doesn't know the first ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    This topic reminds me of the scene in the Hot Chick where they're having a pillow fight and are all laughing until Jessica starts really hitting the girls hard making ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I can type without looking at the keyboard, but it gets a little tricky when looking at something like a piece of paper on a desk. But hey, I just ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I thought it was Band Wagon...well, it's corrected now! See, it's not that I WANT one, but it'd be nice to know I could get one. See, I can't even ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Crowds... But at the moment phobia would have to be what Bobo said: Finals...I suck at Geometry even though I'm passing. Everything else will be easy, but it's just the ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    So, this post is directed towards the hype of having boyfriends/girlfriends. What's the big deal with it all anyways? Some of you are in High School, as I am, you ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10..don't really get them. But they are good if I actually, in some way, did. Oh, and I do think you need therapy. ;)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    There's something about women singers/bands today...none of them truly understand how to just relax and rock out. What about LILLIX, Sam? Do you like them? I LOVE them. And The ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Getting Ahold of Me.

    Do you like your home sweet home? You’re living in the corner of my eye. Planting poison and spreading lies. While one is beautifully moving, the other painfully shy. And ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Oh my god. She DID say it before. She said it several times before. Well, I'm sorry I didn't read through a seven page debate on the subject of mannequins. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Okay, I may be asking for it, but why didn't you say that before? So now, I get where you're coming from, but my opinions still stand on the subject. ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 The Clash's lyrics are awesome.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    How would you pluck your eyebrows if you got your eyebrow done? LOL I mean, if you don't have the right "look" like goth, or whatever, then it wouldn't really ...

    Nov 20, 2005


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus