User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just A Tragic Flaw

    I too like this and hope to read more from you! I like the main character and the characters Sam had said she had liked. Your discriptions are vivid and ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nat, or Naught: A Family History: Part I: Chapters I & I

    I would have to agree with who Kay-Kay agreed with. :) Your vocab does seem rushed and crammed like you're trying to impress someone just as DarkerSarah had said. I ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Smoke

    There were quite a bit of akward sentences but that didn't make me not like it because I really did like it. Very poetic just as ohhewwo had said. I ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blessing

    I liked this a lot. Not only does it have an unique character but it it also a very well written short story. I think you should post more of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Prologue (Will later be 13+)

    I see you're not getting off to a good start with people crit. your stuff. That's why I'm going to take the time to critique it. It does need to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    Just a question. I seem to be getting zero replies and one at the most. Tons of views! No replies. I also critique peoples writing so don't say, "Oh, well, ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I found some more stuff that I skipped over when posting that part. Here's what you wrote: I turned and looked out over the weed infested yeard. What once had ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    Hey Emma, I really like this peice. It really reveals things about the character that you would probably never know. It runs smoothly and has good discriptions. I DO agree ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I'm crazy for stuff like this! If you were to come into my room you'd know it was true. I hope to read more and be able to critique the ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flash

    It may not appeal to most you guys, but I wanted to post it anyways. It was on a dream though so it might not be the best... Madison stood ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I don't like long, over the Internet relationships. They just do not work out. What would you do if you kissed a frog and it turned into your prince charming?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: prayer

    I like it also. Nothing to really critique on! Keep it up! I really enjoyed reading your work! It sticks out, but in a good way. :)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part III- Tricks and Traitors

    You write very well for an 18 year old. You seem to know where you want to take this story. Very good plot line, you did great with details and ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    Hey Misty. This co-write you're doing with Erin is great! I finally got around to reading it and I think it's a lot better with two people working on it. ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slippery when Wet. (13+)

    A friend is helping me on this, it's not done yet. Slippery when Wet. 1: Terri stepped out of the house, and locked the door quietly. She turned around hastily, ...

    Mar 13, 2005


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus