-
Re: One line Summary
NITEOWL: Yeah I was. OMG. :) I always do that. When the computer sends me a topic reply it must direct me to the very first one after I posted ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I know you're mad that dad left for that younger woman. But that's no reason for you to take out your feelings on my crushes. What would you do if ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Opps..." or "I gotta get outta here!" J/K I would probably freak! What would you do if everyone knew what you were thinking and it was a little bit on ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Do you want anything to drink? *nervous glance* What would you do if someone was hitting on you and would not leave you alone even after you sprayed pepper spray ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Leave me alone or I'll make all of you into hotdogs! What would you do if you were stuck in your computer?
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Do you wanna breed me? :) What would you do if you were being held captive in the nearest motel by blind mice that were much like the mafia?
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would like to thank everyone who made me wish come true. :) J/K What would you do if you were to lose total control of your car and it ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I would like to thank everyone who made me wish come true. :) J/K What would you do if you were to lose total control of your car and it ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)
I think you do need to cut back on some of that discritption. It does get a little bit boring at times and overwhelming. I do like your view on ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: White Bandit
Hey Firestarter! (I know how mad you get when people write your name wrong!) I like this and wish you would write more. Like Nate said, you really do need ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Pale Moon, Chapter 1: Afina Senin
I like vampires, I really do. If you read almost everything I've ever written you'll see that it's true. :) Although this is the kind of writing that you would ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I'm sorry, he's not usually like this. What would you do if your computer account was hacked into?
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
You didn't answer my Q but here's the answer to yours: I would audition for a ditzy teen movie with popular rich girls. What would you do if you couldn't ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Make up one for you. What would you do if you could suddenly transform into any living animal but you only could live with their nasty habits?
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I don't want to die! I don't want to die! What would you do if you could teleport through your T.V and end up in any show of your choosing?
Mar 18, 2005
