User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Seven (+13)

    You did get a little repetitive with the "I" I did like it though especially since it revealed so much and you didn't take forever to let the reader know ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Departure

    When he said that she would be the last person he would ever love he meant it. When he promised that he would come back and not leave her waiting ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eight (+13)

    I enjoyed this from the very start and now you're really doing well. I like the characters and what is happening to them. I hope to read more and I'm ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sunset

    I agree with the kissing part. It's either going to be the first time you mentioned it or the last. You have to take one out. I personally think you ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Nine (13+)

    Was she holding onto the towel that whole entire time? :)

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Me?

    It didn't happen to anyone, but I made it seem as it did, didn't I? :) I just thought that way of writing would be something new for me and ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Me?

    Remember me? The girl you dropped off a mile away from her home because you go angry? The girl you embarrassed in front of everyone at school when I didn’t ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    Chanson...where should I begin? Was it your way of writing? Your style? Your truthfulness by making the story about your life? All these things made your story great, drawing me ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ---

    ---

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: In the Shade of Knowledge

    I think you did good with the imagery too as well as everything else. Rather long, but I enjoyed reading it. The shadows is a great thing to write about ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: All the Same.

    I'm not what it protrays in the story as. Just something I decided to write after watching the O.C. All the Same I sit in the dark, Alone, Until I ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Five (+13 is this time)

    I thought this was great like always. :) I just can't seem to get the idea out of my head that what you write sounds just like something I would ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the softest sigh

    I too, liked how you wrote it. The only thing is, what is the guy thinking? What's going on in his mind? I'd have to say this is my favorite ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Many Memories.... Aren't There?

    For one, it sounds just like the Notebook. Two, I thought it was great. Three, I liked the way you wrote it. Four, you did great with describing their life ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Four (+13)

    Hey Kayla. I really liked this. I only found: It was dark when we went through the doors that he had threatened to kill me days before. Shouldn't that be ...

    Mar 29, 2005


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos