User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eighteen(+13 for nudity)

    Lets see...dialouge! Let me fix this for you: (Although it may not be all totally right :) LOL) “What do we have here?” a voice I knew as well as ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Evoulution: Fiction But the real question is: Did cavemen exist since Adam and Eve came first...then it get's technical because you get into the theory of Dinasours, when God created ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Adam...duh. I'm supporting the theory of God all the way...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    If you would have read more, you would have seen that I said to post a reply, just nothing scary because then, I would have a very hard time falling ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    I just want to know what you guys think. Please, if you think they are real, don't say so because I have enough trouble sleeping after watching the one show ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    Do jet skis even have shifts? I don't think they do...that would make it harder to drive because you have to have both hands on the (I guess steering wheel?) ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Night shift at the Mourge

    I need help starting a story about a older girl around 20-25 just out of college and how she works at the mourge. It'll be a romantic story probably between ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eleven (+13)

    I liked this story. I can't wait to read what new stuff you'll have for Susannah to find out in the next chapters. It's getting better by the day! Here's ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    This is supposed to be a debate you guys, not pointing out each other's flaws. You (Bobo, Midnight, but mainly Bobo) guys are being very rude to each other. What's ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    "Mattie...Juliet never knew about Rosaline." I know, but the sun is a symbol refering to Rosaline.

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    This is my favorite line: "Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    I would like to hear your opinions before I voice mine.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I'm not going to go on forever about this subject. It depends on what you believe in. If you believe in God, you believe there'a Heaven. (Or you should.) Really, ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Nine (13+)

    You should probably add that because that will confuse some people if they decide to read it.

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Departure

    Well, that's not all of the story and I never finished it. About two years old maybe?

    Apr 3, 2005


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare