User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Nineteen

    UM...I really liked this. Not your best piece, but it was good all the same. Short but sweet as my mother would say...:) I can't wait for things to heat ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: High Beams

    Hey, I really loved this! My favortie part was the beginning because it really draws you in. I love you sense of writing, style, imagery, and your way of putting ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Different Day

    Eden babe! LOL ;) I totally loved this! It's amazing although I think everything on here is either amazing or breath taking, but seriously, I really enjoyed reading this! My ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!

    Don't believe everything you hear people. She's not a freaking guy...she just has two body parts down south. One of a guys, another of a woman although I don't know ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Tough one...Weezer although I do like The Used. Weezer VS My Chemical Romance

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    To name a few ;): All TV Land shows such as: Lassie, The Brady Bunch, The Mary Tyler Moore show, and Mr. Ed All MTV shows such as: Viva La ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I have posted a reply like this once before about people being rude to each other. I think all of you just need to take a break and get off ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    There's not a whole lot I can say except what others have said and what I would say would sound stupid compared to all the other compliments you got. I ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Tough Life

    There's not a whole lot I can say except, it was very funny. Most stuff on here isn't comedy oriented. Maybe we should start a comedy section. I found this ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    I've read a story like this before...they always make me tear up. I loved how detailed it was and realistic. I love that she thinks how hard it must have ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Walk with me (title soon to change)

    For one, I love your name! LOL :) Also, I found this beautifuly written in all shapes and forms. I hope to read more of it and other stories you ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I completely agree with you, Chanson. I personally think what people do to their body is none of my business. What they do to themselves is their own personal choice. ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    I liked this fact I like everything you write, Chanson. :) It's sad, morbid, and romantic all rolled into one. I love your work and always look for new things ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Like This...

    Nothing ever smells of roses that rises out of mud… I can’t believe this. I’m standing in the shadows. I know what it would look like to you. A stalker, ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Um...I don't really understand all this pope issues since I'm in the U.S except for what I've seen on the news. But to make the situation to where it's taken ...

    Apr 21, 2005


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)