User avatar

Mattie

  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    I did like it but think you could have put more into it and added more. It would have made it better, you don't really need the commas since it ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    I agree that it was good and all the corrections were already made. I like your idea on popularity although not all popular people act like bitches. Sorry for my ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You're... (13+)

    Hey I liked this as well as everyone else said! I liked the ending though and thought you did a great job! Love the title too!

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Room...my novel

    Misty Lynn, I know this is old but I never got around to reading it on RK so I'm reading it now. I really enjoyed it and I know you ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    Emma darling, I really liked this! I agree with Nate as he said it sent chills up his spine. I thought you also had an unique style and sense of ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Once the fog settles theres hope(feelfreetotellmewhatuthink)

    Jade- I think you have a great book and idea in the making. It just needs a few corrections and plot twists as you said and it'll turn out great. ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Take A Step Back

    Hey I really enjoyed reading this because you brought something to the table no one else has, well at least on the board, teen suicide. (or at least I think ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My angle in heaven

    I love your signature and especially this post you've written. I really enjoyed reading it and I could almost feel the girls pain of seeing something no one else can't. ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Lies

    Dreamer! Short but sweet! I can't wait to read more of the chapter since I can't really critique on this short post. My favorite line was: He was one of ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    Dreaming Mouse, I've seen pictures of you. You're not fat, you're a healthy looking girl for your size and stature but if you insist on losing weight, instead of going ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: I-Pod article I wrote for my school paper

    I love my I-Pod too. It's like my life and attached to my body part as someone said! I couldn't leave home without it or go one day without downloading ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    I can't see why you don't like Paris Hilton. How could you not? :) If you don't like her, why do you go to things that will in some way ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Theatre Night

    I don't enjoy theatre, but I did like this! I think it was very informative the way you wrote it even though it was written as a story. You described ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: sadness

    Hey I really enjoyed this. It was a good read since it was written really well. I liked this part the best: This is Sadness At times like this the ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Need title help (Please read) You to Psylynx, this is it!

    Hey, I really liked this. Hope to read more because I liked the way you wrote it and your sense of discription, you describe things really well. You're a great ...

    Apr 27, 2005


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)