User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I see you in my dreams

    The title really caught my eye...something some crazy person would admit. :) We all have weird dreams...especailly myself. LOL This was good, a good story for something that should be ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Twenty

    It was a little confusing...and you rushed things like you were ready for the story to be over already. I got really confused with this part: “Good day, Jonathon, Susannah. ...

    May 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boys Don't Cry

    I liked this CL...I think I also have an idea you could use it may be a little bit too over used though. Anyways, my idea would be if you ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    Someone read it for once! :) LOL I think you did a great job although I haven't read any of the other chapters. Maybe later...for now I'm just crit, or ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bluebird

    I agree with everyone else therefore I have no crit of my own. Good job though and I loved how you discribed everything so beautifully but it was funny. Great ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: english gothic

    A little bit confusing...like a dream as one said which aren't very vivid. Everything else I would have to say would sound stupid with all the other great comments you ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    Good discriptions. I could picture the Raven in my mind which is good since you're talking about an animal and some people can't discribe things that well in a poem.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. Litter's Anecdote

    Ohh...that was funny! Actually, halarious! I loved how you wrote that. It sounded like that one Bettle song which I can't remember the name to...anyways, can't wait to read more ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dying.... revised again...

    I really liked this bcian. It was good and to the point. And I liked how you let the character (or you) veiw dying as and when or what will ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    Very good for just sitting down and writing. I really liked it, I've read a story like this before about a girl being able to see something no one else ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sometimes

    Many people haven't critiqued this...I wonder why. I think you're a great writer and have great ideas. Too bad no one else has read this because I loved it. Especially ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eulogy of A Dreamer: Sorry Boys!

    I thought it was same sex pairings? :) Maybe I got the names confused...did I? I like what you wrote here and can't wait for you to continue. It might ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My boy

    I agree with Nate on this one. It was very pretty and a good read. Just make sure you fix mistakes that Nate had said there were and you'll be ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Heroes of Heart

    I agree with all the replys and corrections. The beginning definitely sounds forced and too much like a poem. I mean, it is a poem and it needs to sounds ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: mistakes kill

    I think the only thing I liked about your first poem was the name, the subject and this: They say everybody’s doing it, That it will make you look cool ...

    Apr 27, 2005


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight