User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    I stay home being lazy, watching T.V, writing, and surfing the net. I do go to school and have fun there with my friends and I sometimes get together with ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Sadly to say I've never been in one...pitiful I know...I'll find someone out there right for me.

    May 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    Okay there's many but: Gossip Girl Collection Daughters of the Moon Collection Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Collection and any Sarah Dessen books such as Dreamland. Awesome books... P.S: Don't ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Horror!

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Cam all the way... Hilary Duff VS Lindsey Lohan

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    There's a lot of hotties in that movie...but isn't there a lot in all movies? :) LOL

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Stepford Wives

    I've only seen the newer version...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    The Nightmare Before Christmas and the Lion King all the way. I could name others but those top the list.

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Kingdom of Heaven. Great movie...and I really want to see these movies: Red Eye with Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls Dark Waters and some other one I can't remember...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Loving them and her all the way...(not literally) My avatar is a picture of her.

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    The Simpsons all the way and Family Guy

    May 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Somewhere over the rainbow: Part I

    What's with all the refrences to movies? Anyways, I really liked this. I think everyone else covered the crit. so I'll just leave it at that.

    May 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Armageddon

    This reminds me of the movie...I love the movie Armagedon. Very touching...I love Liv Tyler. Well you did very good on this...hope to read more!

    May 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Between...

    Good Job on this as many have said already. You made me feel like I was there as Ravenna had said.

    May 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Growing Up

    This probably would have been better as a story but the poem fits it too. Good job...:)

    May 9, 2005


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper