User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?

    That reminds me of TELESCOPE EYES by Eisley. Weird...I like Eisley too. Everyone should check them out!

    May 14, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nottoway Hills

    This may seem a little cliche, but I think I can make it go somewhere. Anyways...I might be rambling on and on through here so please help me out with ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    The audience really should put more thought into their votes. I mean, would you really buy a CD of some unattractive over weight person who can sing? Not trying to ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    My parents. Sounds corny, but they really are. :)

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I would have to say: Converse or Keds. You can buy many of them in diff. colors which I love because they go with everything especailly old school black or ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summertime Ain't No Reality

    I really like the titles you come up with! They really catch my eye which is what you need when writing a book and coming up with one to make ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sheltered (revised)

    I agree with everyone else and their crit. I did like this but it need improvment. I really liked the first few lines: Locked away in the towers of safety ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fractures

    Hey again BW. I like this. It really works out and flows from beginning to end. I love the idea of your whole poem and can't wait to read more!

    May 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mancunian reject

    Hey FS. I love this! It flows together smoothly enough and I like your word choice as someone else said. Great work as always!

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Right now, I'm listening to Eisley and Garbage. I suggest to listen to Eisley because they have great voices and their songs sound so magical. They're from Texas too. :)

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Backstreets back

    Oh, I heard that. I saw it on ET. (Entertainment Television) and they look so much more grown up and mature in their video. Nick is still my favorite then ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    I like super nintendo games like donkey kong, mario, and teenage mutant ninga turtles. :) LOL

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    What does everyone have to say about fake tanning?

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I saw this one re run and it was about Homer believing in like the apocolypse and predicting it. No one believes him and when he finally goes to Heaven, ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    Disney movies are musical aren't they? I like those...

    May 9, 2005


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins