User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    I guess I'm the only one who does like her...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter: You remind me of Dawson off Dawson's Creek. If not, someone else...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    I wouldn't be calling anyone ugly seeing as you are too! I would never say that. But it really gets on my nerves when ugly people say movie stars are ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls /P

    OMG...:)

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you know i'd sing for you

    "It has to be done? There's a law? I don't think so. Actually, you don't have to do homework if you don't want. I never do mine. I can do ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you know i'd sing for you

    Meshugenah- It doesn't matter if he wants to or not, I just said that it needs to be done. I may not want to do my homework, but I do ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slippery when Wet

    1 Terri stepped out of the house and locked the door quietly. She turned around hastily, and saw two green eyes looking at her. “Shit.” she cursed silently. “You don’t ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you know i'd sing for you

    This was good FS. It seemed like it was based on a rainy day since there were puddles. I could be wrong...? Anways, I seem to like all the things ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Chance For Hearts

    This was okay. It kind of moved too fast, and I felt like you weren't telling the readers all they needed to know. There were some grammer mistakes such as ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Little Lies continued from chapter one

    Let me fix the errors for you: My question was soon answered when I stepped into (the) classroom(.) Near the front sat Jonathon. What was (even more terrible was that) ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gypsy's Curse

    This was quite good for just starting off writing. I know I never sounded like that, what you wrote was something I wished I could write when I was younger. ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wedding Ring

    It's a very interesting start for a story. It sounds like a summary more than anything though, not saying it's not good but you really need to expand on your ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game

    Lemer Lion Lamb Loon Lady bug?

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm wearing nothing...just kidding! Right now I'm wearing my bed time clothes which have the paul frank monkey on them and then a cami. Then: A Kohls T-shirt Faded Jeans ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I woud climb on dresser, my shelfs, anything. I even tried to climb up onto the roof with a ladder because I threw my favorite stuffed animal up onto it. ...

    May 14, 2005


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune