User avatar

Mattie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 5: Q & A Renee walked along the line of lockers in the school courtyard. She had wondered where Shannon was until she saw her by her own locker ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: KingTroll

    Well, for starters this sounds just like King Kong. You also said he died two times, that could have been some kind of hidden meaning. If so, you need to ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mechanics

    Well, I didn't really like the introduction. It felt more like you were writing an essay than prologue. As I got into the rest, I found most of it enjoyable. ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half-dead

    Dusky, you write so beautifully! I love your way of complex, but easy to follow. The only problem I had was that it did have some sort of unsatisfaction. Don't ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 4: Processing Shannon could feel her face burning, her hands clammy, and heart racing as she waited for Renee’s reaction. It was killing her. She swept her hair up ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 3: Telling All Shannon sat across from Renee at the table. Mrs. Wilks was at the end. “So, where did you move from?” Mrs. Wilks asked as she pushed ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 2: Only the Surface When Shannon looked at her, she knows what weakness is. The weakness a person can bring you, the slow movement, words unspokened, needs left in ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    This is rated PG-13 for the story content and topic. (It is then rated R when the story comes to chapter 10. You've been warned.) I'm open for critique. There ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I do think that it's rather unfair that just because some of us have been here longer, we have a buttload more points than newbies. Really, only the new members ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 because I love peppermints.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    Why is everyone putting what they have to say in quotation marks?

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    But I didn't want it to turn into an argument!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    Well, seeing as some adults still collect toys, I would have to say never. I do enjoy a round of tag myself in fact. Any other takers? Anyways, I don't ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Is it just me or...

    "Part of the reason the society is falling to pieces is a thread like this." On my behalf, I didn't want this topic turned into a random thread about gnomes, ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    From the gnomes?! Oh, I wouldn't know too much about that. Funny guy you are, Qi. But seriously, I wouldn't know what you're talking about. I might have an idea ...

    Dec 18, 2005


Ho ho ho!
— Santa