User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    A writer, film director, veterinarian, or psychologist. :) Or work at a morgue.

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Birthdays

    Mine is on January 25th. What's sad is that I sometimes mispell it.

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tan underwear? LOL I played with Barbie too. I had the dream house, the corvett, the horse ranch, the jeep, the camper, the vet center, the shopping center...anything you can ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How do you post a picture?

    Just wanted to know...I'm thinking of posting one.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    My feet. :) If I had to choose though: Patrick Dempsey Tom Cruise Gumby :)

    May 23, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Substitution

    This was a very long post to read. I did like it though. You kept detail in the story throught the whole thing and your character developed nicely. Every paragraph ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Did I say she invented it? Be sure you read more closely next time. Although I think I know how you were using it when you typed it. Still, you ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Pickup Lines

    ALL FROM BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD :) Uh, hey baby. Uh, do you like come here often, huh huh. I said "come." You need a man in your life, baby. And ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    You guys don't like Paris Hilton yet you use her phrase? I think that's kind of hypocritical don't you think? If you're going to hate someone, you usually don't do ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    Not the best line: the opening The best line: the ending :) I thought this was good. As for not wanting crits, honey, you're going to get them! That's what ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.

    LOL, I just thought of something really funny when I read that. Jeez I'm a pervert. Anyways, think of stuff you can do with your hands like: Make a peace ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Well, I live in Texas so: aggravated used to describe everything from mild annoyance to dangerous, murderous rage. Usually pronounced "agger-vated." all swole up an alternative to aggravated, but some

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gumby!

    Does it say, "Gee! Pokey, what could go wrong on a day like this!?" If so, that's freaky. I bought it at an Antique store for 40 dollars. A little ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a girl with kaleidoscope eyes?

    That reminds me of TELESCOPE EYES by Eisley. Weird...I like Eisley too. Everyone should check them out! Eisley...heh...I hate them. And no, I am not a girl with kaleidoscope eyes. ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gumby!

    Anyone watch that cartoon? Or did? I have a poster on my bedroom wall. If I ever get around to posting what my room looks like I'll be sure to ...

    May 19, 2005


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss