-
Re: Going Outside (incomplete, by a long shot)
Not the most interesting title, but once I started reading that didn't matter. I really loved the opening paragraph too, but what I really loved was this one sentence: The ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
MCR (old and new CD) and Garbage, "Hits"
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
:) I like saying those kind of things that end in much like "jealous much." Anyways, I was wondering who flirts with you guys or who you flirt with.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ ^ ^ Has an awesome name! LOL... (Is that a good thing, Mattie? :wink: ) Of course! It's good to speak your mind although when I do it I ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: the design booth
The tile reminded me of a tattoo parlor. :) This was good. You really get different ideas about what it means to everyone and I like that. It flowed very ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P
Besides the fact that there's not sex in it which I like that there isn't, it was very well written. Your character did seem to think he was above everyone ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Speaks her mind.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
I'm very sad to say that when I was younger I would bully little kids younger than me around. Not like threats or stealing their lunch money, it's just that ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Barney.. AH!
Not that I hate Barney, but I do like the songs. They're very creative.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I know how to car jack a car because of my uncle...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
I have exactly 300. Half of 'em don't even get on most of the time...:)
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Slippery when Wet. Chapter 2
2: “Stop! Turn! Blinker! Red Light!” Sammy, Terri’s friend that was a sophomore had just gotten her license, and she was still a little shaky behind the wheel. “I’m trying! ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
I hate packing too. What can really help you is if you pack only what you need, store things in bags, put socks in shoes and only bring ones that ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...
A mango.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Bad Things to Say Before You Kiss Her (or Him!)
I just threw up.
May 24, 2005
