User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    In volleyball during the school year when we would warm up with a partner and then the whole team, when a ball would be hit to me and go too ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Me and a group of friends thought it would be fun to go the mall and stalk old ladies. So we found this one old lady and followed her all ...

    May 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: once again continued from Nightime isnt forever

    It would be very helpful if you posted the whole thing once you were finished instead of posting only a little bit at a time. You have quite a bit ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    It could be two little midgets working together by standing on one another...:) They're really light, you know?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    OH! OH! I also remember, because it was one of my favorite episodes, when they went camping and then another when it was Christmas. I especially liked the camping one ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Likes dragons which would also for me, be stating the obvious. :)

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    So now that all of you have had your say in the "flirt" thread, I'm going to have mine. I do tend to flirt without realizing as do a lot ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    Yeah! Woo! Crank up the stereo and bring out the kegs! All night party at Mattie's house! Well, more like over the interent party but you still have the same ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    This was going to be funny... What were you last thinking when you drove a car?

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    It wasn't all that scary. What were you thinking when you were last writing?

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    This is kind of like "what are you eating/drinking" but different. :) Right now I'm counting change because I'm totally bored.

    May 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dare to dream

    AHA! I get it! :)

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    I can also laugh until I'm red in the face. In like, fifth grade everyone called me the "giggle box" weird, huh?

    May 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dare to dream

    I never said it was though. I was just pointing stuff out. I knew it was about a guy. What you wrote about him and her just didn't seem clear.

    May 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dare to dream

    This wasn't bad...but it was weird. Especailly the opening: i woke up with you in my arms with a smile as wide as you on my face. That made me ...

    May 26, 2005


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard