User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    I also like them...I'm sad to say I haven't gotten their album yet, but I stream their songs on the internet. Pretty good band...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Oh! I saw Madgascar! I love the lemurs too! Especailly the little one...:) I also loved Melman...AHHH Nature! Get it off! LOL

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    Yes, I have heard of them. I love the titles they come up for their songs and I think the lead singers voice is sexy...;) *sheepish grin* LOL

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    I like buffalo wings! :) DMB VS. Linkin Park

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    You're not alone Fool...I can do all of that stuff too. Except predict when it's going to snow. :) But I can type fast, make people laugh (and I feel ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    OH! I love Jake G...he's so hot and his sister Maggie is so pretty! The movie rocks, I agree. Have you seen October Sky? Pretty good too, we had to ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Uh...Elizabeth I Lizzy I VS. Um...Oprah?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I'm happy too!

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    I personally have nothing against George Bush. He has done wonders for Iraq and has given the people there an equal opportunity. We all need to be looking at the ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    This is basically a word association game. For example, if I say "Green" then you could say "Grass" or "Color" and so on. I'll start: Rose

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Werewolf of LA

    I'm sorry, really, but...OMG...you have quite a bit of flaws in your writing. You do have a very good idea going here, just make sure you make it believable and ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?

    VROOM! VROOM! The sound of my '89 ford mustang, baby!

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    My only goals: Get better in volleyball, get a tan, and get my permit. As of now, nothing yet. :)

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    Righty.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Mine would have to be Alkaline Trio. And just an artist out of the blue, I also like Anna Nalick. She's awesome.

    May 31, 2005


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein