User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Is that Aaron Carter? ;)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    You just had to tell us that didn't you? ;) Well...here is who I think is the most hottest guy EVER! :) (But may not be to you.) Gotta love ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    They have to move the clay a little bit each time they take a new shot. Like if he was talking, they would have to design his mouth into the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Emma: I'll bring the camera!

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queen VS. KISS

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Here Here! :) Fontroy, I find myself not even bothering to read your replies because I can't understand them. I doubt you want that so please try to type correctly. ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is learning how to type properly surly but slowly. ;)

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'll be your friend if you'll be mine. :) In fact, I'll be everyones friend!

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    You can not use "u" to shorten you, as for "b" for be or any other word. It's called the YWS for a reason and part of that is you ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI I'M SARAH

    Hi Sarah! I'm Mattie as you can see and yes, that is a girls name and no, it's not short for anything like Madison. Wouldn't you think if my name ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Why hello! *using Crocodile Hunters accent* :) And welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll like it here.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I believe in Ghosts. And thank you for finally telling him that he needs to learn proper English. :) But yes, I do believe in ghosts because of all the ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Green Day! GREEN DAY VS. Phantom Planet

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Thursday and yes, it is a band. A very good one might I add. :) And Pepper honey, it's -ay, not -ey. And Paul isn't a band but he was ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I've just read Drowning Anna by an author with the last name Mayfield. It's really good and reminded me of the movie Odd Girl Out off Lifetime which is very ...

    Jun 1, 2005


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore