User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Aww...guys! You're going to make me cry...*tear* :) LOL You guys look good too!

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    ME: So what do you think? :)

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My signature has now changed. It is from Daria off MTV or The N depending on what stations you watch.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm 5'2...I like my height. Not too tall, not too short.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Somewhere over the rainbow: Part I

    Oh, the day I had been crit I read this and it had a reference to over the rainbow in the title from the wizard of oz. Then I read ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I agree with Ari all the way, 100%. I do agree with Galeta, but not to the fullness of Ari. I don't think you're right in the sense of what ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My SN comes from my name. Which is, in fact, Mattie. My siggy comes from the movie Mean Girls and I love that part in the movie. I also like ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    I like simple girls: Rachel McAdams: (Mean Girls) Lacey Chabert: (Mean Girls) Misha Barton: Christina Ricci: Lindsey Lohan: Reese Witherspoon: Sarah Michelle Gellar: Katie Holmes: Sophia Bush: Eliza D

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Hayden christiensen is so LANKY!!! ARGH!! there's not an ounce of meat on him! Why do you care? You're a guy. Not every girl wants some macho guy who works ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Truth About Clara

    “If he was like, three inches taller, he could rest his chin in her cleavage.” Clara said while we watch a couple getting up to leave the diner. We are ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Oh yes, Ari! But who could forget LUKE Skywalker from the very first Star Wars? Now he was hot too...I guess it runs in the family. :) I almost forgot ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Orlando and Jhonny are okay..... Personally, the only movie I found Jhonny attractive in was Finding Neverland (I'm a sucker for clean shaven men) and Orlando is just...I don't know. ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My 250th post!

    Is it 250 posts when I get to change my name? That's what dreaming_mouse told me... P.S: Exactly how do you change your name?

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My 250th post!

    Not as big as 1000, but good enough for me!!! So...that's it...:) If anyone would like to suggest titles for me, I'd be happy to read what you got!

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    Well...welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll like it here...I like chocolate chip cookies if you are taking requests.

    Jun 3, 2005


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird