User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why? Do you think it is?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    IF I had to choose...Classical. Chicken or Beef?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well...here you guys go: ^ I'm the one on the right.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    While watching "Shaun of the Dead" I thought to myself that this is absolutely hilarious! What were you thinking the last time you heard your favorite song on the radio?

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    I can't stand Simple Plan...they whine too much. Like, "Welcome to my Life" is like so depressing and they're just complaining all the not like them at all. For me ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Oh...Shakespeare! How fun!

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slippery when Wet. Chapter 3

    All these chapters are pretty short except for a couple. So, it's not a lot to read or critique but whatever you can find I'll be happy to hear. Well, ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue and Chapter One, No title

    This story is much like everyone's when they start writing. I think you know what you're doing you just put it into such a childish form. The beginning is good, ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    I hate posting too late...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Lives somewhere in America...won't say so I think she's trying to cover her secret idenity up by posing as Spongebob Squarepants. :) J/K Random fact: People who say they're ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    What?! I think you responded a little bit too late there, my dear. Anyways, I guess I'll answer your question: Don't they have their own lives?! What were you thinking ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope they have bread. What were you thinking the last time you saw a picture of yourself?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    Jeez...I'm going to sound like everyone else. I don't click on them either and they don't bother me. But, if you're taking requests or ideas I'd think some ads for ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    MMMM....crunchy. Gotta love that chicken at Popeyes. What were you thinking the last time you had a drink of water?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I know this forum is titled, "Randomness" but could you guys please get back on topic?

    Jun 8, 2005


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi