-
Re: And the nominations are...
Yes, they must. Congrats on getting nominated! And the others too! Congrats everyone!
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: And the nominations are...
AH-HA! My off topic was nominated! Not much but whatcha going to do? Do we put who we want here or email them again to you? EDIT: I just read ...
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Can we get off the subject of Medieval times, please? Thick walls. Black and white or colors?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You guys look so much alike! Coud you post the one of your whole family? If you don't want to, do you look like you're mom to answer my question. ...
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Can't get out of her mind! :)
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Dark Ages just because the name sounds cool...EVIL! Fontroy: Please make sure you're spelling or right! Casual or Dress up?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
You do know you can edit your posts, right? And do you realize you're spelling or with an u? I know, I'm a hypocrite. Kingdoms, rule the land! :) Notepad ...
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
ESCULATOR This isn't a spelling contest. R.L Stein. Skin or no skin? (Potatoes)
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
I hate when I post too late. Hot dogs. My questions still stands from earlier.
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
How about PSP? Anyways...PS2. Escalator or Stairs?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Biscuts? I didn't want to choose the obvious answer of them being cakes just because of the name...maybe it's something totally different? Like muffins...I like blueberry muffins. Records or CDs?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Say that I don't know what to do because I don't understand the question. What would you do if you're house caught on fire ?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
that spelt correctly?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Yes, but does everyone else?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Lives in Canada! It's aboot time! ;)
Jun 15, 2005
