User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Too much stuff...:) -Guys who are in bands that sweat on stage -Rap -Net Talk -Homework due too soon/Projects due in a week that will take longer than that -People ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    You're the one who's sounding like a b***h. Sorry, but it's true. Like Sureal said, she does nothing that effects your daily life or you in any way. You let ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Finally! THANK YOU Sureal! Someone finally sees my point and understands!

    Jun 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    If you guys hate her THAT much, stop f**king talking about her. It's not going to help anyone hearing about your pathetic life where all you can do is go ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Plead to everyone around me that it wasn't my fault What would you do if you had to give up everything you owned?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Now I'm just sounding stupid...I don't want any of your nominations or awards if you happen to win later on because I don't deserve them since I obviously don't fit ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I voted but I wasn't chosen. Heck, if you'd put me as a moderator I'd probably be doing all sorts of stuff for this site not like I already don't ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Well, I thank you for trying.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I have no complaints. It's just that I would have liked a fairer way, as you said, of voting and who was chosen in the future when and if we ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Who cares if it's a popularity contest? It's just for fun. Besides, the people who were nominated really are very good at what they were nominated for. I care. Everyone ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Should have used the title, "Captain Obvious" hey...maybe that should be MY titled...I'll think about it.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I hate this types of things, they're such popularity contests. 'bitter' 'bitter' True, but the winners of best story/poem you can't say that about because that winner is just good ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Can't seem to get over the fact that I like Canadians and that I don't see what the big problem is. EDIT: Maybe we should take this to PMing ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is misunderstanding me because I like the expression and it wasn't meant to be taken offensively.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Accused me of making fun of Canadians when I wasn't.

    Jun 15, 2005


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt