User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    OMG, I was wondering if I was the only one! LOL :) I love H.I.M! I've recently seen their new video and it's off the chain! ;)

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Ice Cream 2. Driving 3. My Ipod

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Also the new All Amercian Rejects CD and Hot Hot Heat. Totally Awesome.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm listening to the greatest band ever: The Veronicas (Their song "4eva" is catchy and so good! Kind of like Ashlee Simpson with an edge. Their album comes out in ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    The Veronicas LILLIX Green Day Ashlee Simpson (Don't hate me for it, please) Blink 182 Fall Out Boy Avril Lavigne No Doubt + Gwen Stefani Kelly Clarkson Sum 41 Kings ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope to God I can skip school tomorrow. ^ What were you thinking the last time you saw a picture of yourself as a kid? (Or baby)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I like yellow too also blue . :) The colors that I like describe me well too. Weird...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Just to add something, Saddam's enjoying American Doritos a lot. LOL I saw that on the News too...Cheetoes also, right?

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    HA HA. Josh Groban's song "You Raise Me Up" was voted on of the awesomely bad love songs ever on VH1. LOL He's OK. I don't dig his music too ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I do support the war; it's doing more good than you're giving it credit for. And yes, George Bush does have motives. In the long run it will work out. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hunter! Gawd, you're hot! And you're not fat, you look very VERY muscualr and buff. Sexy, sexy man. :)

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    One major thing I forgot: TRENDS/FADS (Basically, Fashion all together.) I hate walking into school or reading magazines thinking oh, I would really wear that but not all those clothes ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Hey, Qi when you said "I hate" at the beginning of each sentence, it reminded me of the movie Hook with Robin Williams where Captain Hook is saying to Jack ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    I guess someone already caught you on what I was going to say which in my opinion would be a whole lot easier, but I'm 15.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congrats everyone, and no, I'm not upset anymore. :) I've really thought it over and personally, those catagories aren't who I am. I'm just me, so there!

    Jun 29, 2005


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann