-
Re: Voices IV: We miss you...
Well, Dusky! This was surprisingly good. Not that your others works aren't, but I really enjoyed this. It flowed together smoothly, and by switching point of views it didn't clog ...
Apr 11, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 14: Quitting Time Renee walked home gradually after school that day. She took her time not really caring about when she would get home or how long it would ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: writing expirement for those who never end
I usually don't like to use outlines when I know where my story is going. If I can keep up with it in my head, I let it stay that ...
Apr 9, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 13: Non-Stop Shannon’s hands shook. This was not excitement. This was all fear. She stood behind a pillar in the courtyard watching Renee. She wished she could run home. ...
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 12: Playful Tactics I had impure thoughts about a girl I know… Renee took her seat in class the next morning. After her confession, she had made no move ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 11: On the Edge “It’s been two weeks since my last confession,” Renee said slowly, drawing out every single word. The dryness in her throat closed around them so ...
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 10: Party Hardy "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge. Got a big plan, this mindset maybe its right At the right place and right time, maybe tonight And ...
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 9: Finding Out Renee walked into her house that night baffled. Shannon had driven her home in silence. She was about to go up to her room to think ...
Mar 21, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 8: Falling Renee watched as Shannon read over the contents in the index of a basic Geometry book. "Learning anything yet, Shannon?" Renee asked. Shannon had been sitting like ...
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: How much dialouge is too much?
Yes, it does. Thank you so very much. Maybe I'm just paranoid...when I went back and reread over what I wrote, it didn't seem like there was that much.
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: How much dialouge is too much?
I always find myself drawing out the conversations that my characters have. I don't really think it takes away from the story, but I find that some of it might ...
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 7: Rethinking After slipping by her mother once they arrived home, Renee rushed up to her room. She wanted to call Shannon to see how she was even if ...
Mar 19, 2006 -
Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)
Chapter 6: Forgiveness Renee hated that she would be attending the eight o'clock mass that night. She much rather be at home in her room; the thought of having to ...
Mar 18, 2006 -
Re: First/Second/Third Person
Wow, thanks for the information, guys! I'm sure this will help others struggling with the same thing. I now understand the difference and can come back to it when I ...
Mar 18, 2006 -
Re: First/Second/Third Person
I really need help with tenses. I know what they are, I just don't know if I used the right one in the story I'm now writing. It's in Romantic ...
Mar 17, 2006
