User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    hekategirl.... Its very... Erm.... Interesting.... I LIKE MINE!! I've just started to change it... but what makes me angry is the fact have over 100 avvies ready, but most of ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Green Day VS. Taproot

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: PLEASE HELP me find a mystery poem.

    No, I'm sorry I don't know who wrote it. I would suggest to go on Google and see what you can find. Anyways, the only reason I responded to this ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think someone could ask without making a big deal out of it since they don't know what the heck it is? :)

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Well, I did have an Evanescence icon for a while, but since my computer crashed and we had to reload everything, I lost that icon saved to My Picuters. I've ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better. Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes to make sure people use proper grammar.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    is that a soap opera? No, it's a reality like show based on the lives of people in Laguna Beach, California. Everything is real, or at least that's what they ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Laguna Beach? Wasn't that show cancelled a long time ago? No, it was just the end of the first season. The second season started on Monday the 25th. I watched ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I wrote a story about the muppet show gang being in the mafia, it was pretty funny. theres also a followup to it, which is just beaker getting back at ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    HA-HA! Puppets make anything funny as in this quote from Daria: Jane - "I'm telling you, puppets make anything funny. Give me something that isn't funny." Daria - "Um... a ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    well i was gonna be all like purposely never ever looking at your blog but hey curiosity got the best of me... and it wasn't worth it. why is that ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Well...I guess not. It was supposed to be something random...that's pretty random right there. I hate it when stuff like this happens. It makes me feel so stupid. :oops:

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    This is REALLY and TRULY random. I want anyone who reads this post to view my profile. Won't that me fun? :) And read what my interests are because I ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    Griffinkeeper: Who are they? People What type of music do they play? Gothic Rock How long have they been around? not quite sure What would be a good time to ...

    Jul 22, 2005


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe