User avatar

Mattie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1st one: 10/10 because I love snow cones...especially Sour Apple. 2nd one: 6/10 partly because I don't get it. Or at least not with just those two lines.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Andy, You're A Star In My Pants. All These Things I've Done In My Pants. Everything Will Be Alright In My Pants. Black Tounge In My Pants. :) Lost and ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Alkaline Trio and The Killers. I can never seem to get tired of their songs! :)

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1.) LILLIX 2.) The Killers 3.) Garbage 4.) Muse 5.) The Veronicas 6.) Smashing Pumpkins

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Simple Plan...they whine too much. Green Day sometimes. It just bugs me when their songs get played too much and everyone is like, in "love" with Green Day when they ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Seeing as we've never gotten the chance to have I guess you would call it a, "real conversation," I really didn't get to know you all that much. I wish ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rate the AVATAR Above You.

    So, this is the same as the signature one, just with avatars. I really like making threads. :)

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Mainly because I don't get half of them, but they are funny.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Basically, whatever signature is posted above you, you will rate on a 1-10 scale. 1 being the lowest, 10 the highest. So, whatever person responds to this will be rating ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate the labels people give out. I too, hate people who think they're right when you have an idea just because they're loud. I hate people who can't spell. ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    *curses gas guzzlers* I LOVE your avatar, Mattie! Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous. Aw, thank you! I love it too! :) I like yours as well.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Imagine how much it would take it fill up one of those Hummers. I mean, most people don't even need one especially where some of them live. (Unless of course, ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    :) Well, seeing as I have not been on here in forever, I have decided to start this little thread properly titled, "Question of the Day." (We really should make ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Woah...Gimmie 5 was the name of my school yearbook. Weird... Anyways: The Killers (Brandon Flowers is so freakin' hot!) Garbage LILLIX Coldplay and Green Day Gimmie...5 ways of spelling a ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    FINALLY! Weezer VS. Trapt

    Aug 14, 2005


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)