User avatar

Mattie

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    Yes...I'd have to agree. Instead of making all of us suffer, why don't you PM the links to people you know will read them? Like me, I'm not going to ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Mine is from Batman Returns with Micheal Keaton. (The one Tim Burton directed.) "It's the so-called "normal" guys that always let you down. Sickos never scare me. At least they're ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?

    Yeah, I have Sam. They're a pretty cool band as well. Their songs get played on The Edge all the time. Visit their site why don't cha? Unless, of course, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

    I have not yet seen it, but I was wondering if it DID really happen or they're just saying that. Like with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My real question is, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    SAM: It's supposed to look fake. They aren't snowflakes, they're just decortations. YOUR AVATAR: 7/10 because that Green Day CD is possibly the best one I've heard so far. Excluding ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because it looks like it's from the movie Underworld. Although I may not be right, I really "love" Kate Beckinsale.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    I thought all three were very funny although I might have not gotten them...LOL! 6/10 for you!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because they're cute.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    It's weird how everyone likes the Beatles and Green Day. They're both great bands, they're just a little over rated. Well, I guess not EVERYONE likes them, but they seem ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    I like the first one, but the others seem like private jokes which I don't get. So, 6/10 for all of 'em!

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Fontroy, I'm sorry, really I am. It's just that you actually look like you'd be annoying. It's like, the way you act on here and then seeing your picture...weird. You ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, re

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    The only commercial I DON'T find annoying is the Idenity Theft. They're freaking halarious! The ones that I DO find annoying are any commercials with cars. Or cereal and any ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 because I'm not too big on the whole Medieval thing.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    Well, I don't exactly remember what was said in the conversations I overhear, but I do remember that they were all about sex, and were very graphic. And Uniaeca, may ...

    Sep 2, 2005


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong