User avatar

Mattie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coca Cola

    I love love love this part: your indebted sevenfold, star-crossed, heart-crossed, across a cross and splayed across my heart. I loved how you took a simple word and wrote it ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 20: False Exhibitions Matthew wasn’t a bad kisser; he smelt like cologne and he tasted like he had peppermint candy in his mouth. He was sweet, too. She had ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Personally, I hate "pet names". They annoy me to the fullest extent. Often when I read, I get stuck on that word so I'm like, hating that the writer used ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    Personally, I hate "pet names". They annoy me to the fullest extent. Often when I read, I get stuck on that word so I'm like, hating that the writer used ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 19: Unfinished Business Shannon stepped out into the ally that ran between two brick buildings. Renee had followed behind in a steady rhythm while Taylor held tight to her ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 18: Moving on Up Renee had invited Shannon over that day after school to pick something out to wear. Her mother had gone grocery shopping and would be home ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: alternate ending romance breakup letter: Y Jenny left Justin

    Well, if that's all you got, it would be wise to lengthen it. If it was just practice, then okay. I think you could get even more practice if you ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 17: Fast Times Renee sat watching Shannon dance on the floor from the corner booth they shared. Her hips swayed to the music with her eyes closed not caring ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 16: Look, but Don’t Touch Shannon had snuck down to the couch from Renee’s room around seven. She didn’t want Mother Superior to come in and find her most ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    What about...Purple Stains on my Collar? Pretty short? If not, I'll just stick with Purple Stains.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    How could I shorten it then? Any ideas?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    Thanks for the advice, Snoink and Sponson Light. You always have helpful ideas. I think I finally have a good title in mind. It might be a little long, but ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What makes a good title?

    I was just wanted to know what makes a good title. Is it that it would hold some meaning that later is discovered in the book, something witty that draws ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Sam told me. Repeatedly. As did J.Wilder. We're the old RK posse...luckily Sam found this place and we were all TAKEN OUT OF OUR MISERY!!!! Did you know that RK ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Chapter 15: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder Shannon couldn’t get to sleep that night. I love her. I love her. The words, even mouthed silently in the ...

    Apr 13, 2006


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid