User avatar

Matthews

  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It's natural to me.

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Imagery

    I guessed "school", before looking, since I didn't know this was the last post! Sorry! Here goes: A silver sheen, a mighty reign, a glow. Who knows the lonesome purity ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Oops! What would you do if a lamp starting talking, and if you didn't listen it threw fire balls at you?

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "That would be rather...disturbing, but if the farts weren't audible, I'd always smell like cookies! If they WERE audible, I'd probably never walk - even if it did smell like ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when: You use fancy words and vocabulary and start making up poems, dramatic scenes, etc. around people, who then think you are insanely weird. Going ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    has very powerful ice cream...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    "Don't leave me!" ..."I love you."

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Home

    I like the last one best. My aunt lives in Idaho as do my lil' cousins, but I've never been there...wish I could've been.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    These are cute! My favorites are #5 and the last one.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ballet shoes and Mirrors

    These are awesome! My favorite was #3 I think...although they were all really cool. :)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Line design and words!

    Sweet! I like muchly.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    I LOVE these photos! I love the one of the grain bin and pine tree. Totally cool. You must have a nice camera, what kind is it???

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My abstract pattern thinger!

    Ooh, I like this! Part of my says it's "boring" because it's just a random abstract pattern, but then another part of me is like "nice, it's colorful and exciting!" ...

    Oct 31, 2010


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado