User avatar

Matthews

  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Him Should I Let Go?

    Cute poem :) I enjoyed this, and I think you did a good job with the short length and it's just really a sensory piece. Great emotion and ends on ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Petal Liquid

    Hmm, I hate to feel like the bad guy here, but personally while I read this it felt almost like one big run-on. I couldn't take a breath to stop ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartless

    Pretty good poem here! I enjoyed reading it, and the story was interesting and something a lot of people can relate to. Not necessarily 'moving schools' but leaving things behind, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Interesting poem. I personally don't believe in the concept of 'Mother Nature', but this was still a good poem that I could enjoy. Once, I ruled the oceans, You do ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: String Of Hate And Lies

    You kneel on the floor , tear s falling from your eyes. It's 'tears' otherwise it would become 'tear is', just like 'it's' becomes 'it is', and 'tear is' makes ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destined to be

    OK, to me, it seems cute, and I like that it's short and tidy, and all, but what is the BASIS of it? What ARE you if you're not ordinary? ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sydney

    Sydney She is a beautiful sunrise at the start of a great day, This beginning is rather cliche' and put me off the poem somewhat. It didn't bother me too ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conquered

    Wow, very emotional, strong piece! I don't have much to say other then that - it looks good in all areas and is a very deep poem.

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cut myself

    Hmm, interesting work. Rather bone-chilling, I must confess, so kudos on that! I like the narrator's tone and voice, and overall is, as I said, a thought-provoking piece. I cut ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Puppeteer

    Awesome job! I really enjoyed this. Sorry I don't have anything productive to comment on!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Moon's Love Poem

    Wow, this is a beautiful piece! I love the fantastic imagery, wording, thoughtfulness....it's just perfect!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math...mwahahahah

    So I have to take this AWFUL class over summer and it's...yeah, you guessed it! Algebra. My favorite. So anywho, this was inspired as I sat a moment ago rotting ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This was very emotional and thought-provoking. The really sad thing is, often times it's so true. I didn't notice any errors. I liked how even though this theme has been ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Song of The Seven Seas

    Whoa, I love this!!! It's beautifully done, and I love the wording and imagery. GREAT job! It really drew me in, and I think it flowed well throughout. I just ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angels

    This is really pretty and sweet. It was a nice length, flowed along, and had a beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it, and it kept my attention wonderfully. My only ...

    Jun 25, 2011


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes