User avatar

Matthews

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Who Is It For?

    Hmm, I like this...it's very fun to read, and gives a good view into what it's like going to homecoming or prom. It was neat. I actually don't know why ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rainbow

    Hmm, this was very beautiful...and I enjoyed it. The only thing that bugged me was the rhyme scheme, as it often seemed forced, and half the time you don't rhyme. ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Other Re: The Diary of Catherine Margaret

    I posted this in "other" because I don't plan on continuing it...I actually dug it up from a while ago, and reading it gave me a feeling of dread and ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Day I Stopped Believing

    Wow, this is very beautifully written! I'm impressed. It has a wonderful flow, had a lot of emotion, and was really touching. There are a few places where the punctuation ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White Spoof

    I wrote this one first, then edited it: Snow White looked out her window one day, And to her complete surprise, Prince Charming was there. They spent days, weeks, months ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Journey

    Wow. This is beautiful!!! It's very well-written, easy to read, and grabs the reader's attention with the wonderful wording. It's very true - the message, and applies to a lot ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Miracle I'd Choose

    Wow, this was very beautiful and sweet. So cute! Not sure if that's how you wanted it to come off as, I was thinking "Aww," and it's truth too...although I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fairy-girl

    This was very beautiful, and I liked it a lot. :) I don't really have anything constructive to say, so will just say, you did a great job!

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sin

    This was very good, and I enjoyed it. I have a couple nitpics though: 1) The huge gaps between every single line really annoyed me and threw me off. There ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: emotions

    This was a very powerful and emotional poem, but you need to clean it up a bit. First off, the title is crappy...try to think of something that will 'interest' ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Kiss Without Lips

    As far as love poems go, this one I quite liked. It was, as others said, very emotional and thought-provoking. Nice job!

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ugly

    Prologue: Every little girl has dreamt of being a beautiful, kind princess, and those of the more tomboyish disposition from early on – dreamt instead of being a handsome, brave ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Room

    Definitely an interesting poem. I agree that it felt drawn-out, and you can't help getting bored reading through it. It's very repetitious and any excitement and pity soon die out ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Once, I ruled the oceans, And held the sky in my palm. Once, I kept the earth for me, and willed the fire calm. The animals obayed me, Each and ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Together in the Clouds

    This is quite beautiful, and intriguing, although I found the meaning somewhat vague. I enjoyed it nonetheless, and will give you a quick review: First off, you should probably capitalize ...

    Jul 15, 2011


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore