User avatar

Matthemus

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Haha okay then I wouldn't mind them I think... Fabio novels are when it has the really cliche' men, you know, rippling muscles, long flowing hair, dark eyes, and mysterious ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Hi guys! Yeah Rosey, I liked Twilight, but if you're talking about "Fabio" novels, I can't say I'm a big fan :P Hi Vivi!

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Meadow: I gamed with Nintendo since I was four, throwing it down with the SNES! But once the Wii was released I just didn't see it getting enough use from ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Hi meadow! Id have to say my favorite games are the Halo series and Fallout 3! I used to game with Nintendo, until my Gamecube broke a few years ago ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Hi Coralie and everyone else! Nice to meet you all! Uhm lets see, so far most of my writing are sci-fi or fantasy, and i normally will read anything that ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    First off hi everyone! I've posted a couple of things on here already, but still new so i just wanted to say hello because im bored. Lets chat! :D

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Steamsong Parts 1 & 2

    Thanks again, I notice a lot of the things i do wrong, but i often can't fix them because of the way my overcomplicated brain thinks. So thanks agin for ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Steamsong Parts 1 & 2

    I'm currently writing this in small parts, each being about a page and half (With a normal line spacing, instead of a line spacing of two.). This is the combination ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Steamsong Prologue

    Thanks for the review, it really helped me, and inspired me to write the new one. It may be sort of out of place, but it could be an interesting ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    “Men,” he said ,”show ‘em no mercy!” He brutally finished off the. Or rather, his team of four shot down the enemy. No, five. He led his team to the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hundred Suns: Sepia

    Splendid! The way you tell they story is intriguing, and makes me (and by the looks of it, everybody else that has posted) want more. Nothing seems out of place ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Steamsong Prologue

    The prologue and setting and some plot details of a Novel i have begun to write. Feel free to be very harsh please! Edit: I have completely re-written the Prologue, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Chime Endlessly 2

    Great! Your plot is wonderful, and even though the speech is in a few places a tiny bit static, it keeps me pulled into the story. The conflict of the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Well, it was an interesting story at the least. There were certain grammatical errors that can confuse the reader a bit. And certain word misplacement's, but i would not worry, ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Chime Endlessly

    Hi there! I thought this was a pretty good piece of work, and somewhat unusual, but in the good unique way. I have to admit i never thought i would ...

    Feb 21, 2009


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire