User avatar

Matthemus

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Seasonless

    i thought it was good, but needed work. you repeated yourself several times, and it was sort of confusing how all of a sudden there is a horrible storm, even ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: E.D.E.N.

    Everything Doesn't End Now EDIT: Just a warning..this is somewhat long. Also, there may be parts that seem out of place. This is due to the fact that I am ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Time of Eden

    Thanks, it starts out with a more fantasy tone I agree, but my additions take on a more sci-fi tone as it goes.

    May 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Time of Eden

    Hey! So, I've been gone for a long while, being busy with school. Now I am back though, with a story I've had for awhile, but I've rewritten the idea ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Child of Skies

    Thanks guys, this was about ten minutes of writing. Good reviews so far I think :) I guess I really do need to describe the land and people more, but ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Child of Skies

    Leap from the grass, Up through mountains, Pass the clouds, And touch the sky. Where God is born, And Man would die. - Taylin Littlel ------------------------------------------------- March 28th, 2015

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    First off, I wish to say that you have a great title, in drew me in almost immediately. I like the idea you have come up with so far, very ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Steamsong 3 & 4

    So I hit a huge snag in the story, havn't felt very inspired . So I figured, "Hey lets put some earlier parts on YWS at 1:30 in the morning." ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Onmitsu - Chapter III

    Sorry it took me so long to review! Very busy lately! “Jin, I want you to understand something.” His voice was gentle again as he started to fix my clothes. ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wolfskin, Bearhide

    Thanks guys, I know it wasn't the best, it was more of ideas in a style, then a passage of a story. I know it causes a lot of confusion ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wolfskin, Bearhide

    An idea I came up with a few days ago, not totally developed. I was trying to get across the main idea of the story, but I think i failed ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Onmitsu - Chapter II

    Amazing! I have always had a soft spot for samurai stories, and this hit it deep. It compels me to feel the character, and it makes me need more. When ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: World of War Part I

    The over all idea was good, I enjoy stories like these, I only edited a few pages of this, in the hopes you can get the repeated mistakes corrected yourself. ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In Defense of Mankind

    Countless majestic explosions littered the slowly rotating red Agamemnon, a star named after one of the ancient kings of old Earth. The solar winds caused by the explosions lashed out ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Reckers

    Pin tugged on Mac hard, as gobs of cops lined up around the store. I groaned. Mac began to hesitate. “No one bothers a Recker, kid!’’ He shouted to the ...

    Mar 1, 2009


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado