User avatar

Matt3187

  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    I think an interesting hero depends more on thier background, thoughs, goals, emotions memories etc than on thier race. But id go with the dragon anyway :)

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing an Okay Novel -- a Journal

    I like the idea. It certainly has originality - yet still has the premis for incoporating all the elements of the fantasy genre. Cool journal btw. keep up the good ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Sheet

    yea its great im certainly gunna be using it from now on

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Well here goes

    Hey have decided to start my first serious attempt at any kind of fiction Instead of going for a full on 150K novel i thought id start with a much ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    It really does depend on what part of London it is set it There is a vast difference between say West Ham and Chelsea

    Aug 5, 2008


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace