-
Re: Catch 22
Finished reading this a couple of weeks ago. Had heard both good and bad things about it, but have to admit it is probably one of the best books ive ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Though i huge fan of HP, one for my least favourite books in HP and the Half Blood Prince I wouldnt say that it was bad, just very very disapointing
Nov 6, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
peaceful
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: names
Yeah the phonebook is a great plave to start if not try
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Recommend your favorite book
I highly reccomend both the Emperor and Conqueror series by Conn Iggulden. One focuses on the life of Ceaser and the other uncompleted series on Genghis and the Mngols. As ...
Oct 31, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
perfect
Oct 31, 2008 -
Re: How Much Planning
Hey this is an aspect of writing that ive always struggled with. I either seem to do to much or to little So what i wanted to ask was just ...
Aug 5, 2008
