User avatar

Matt3187

  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    Hey this is an aspect of writing that ive always struggled with. I either seem to do to much or to little So what i wanted to ask was just ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Research Re: English slang!

    It really does depend on what part of London it is set it There is a vast difference between say West Ham and Chelsea

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Heres my personal favourite Hans Gruber : Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there? John McClane : Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hey my names Matt Im 18 and i live in the United Kingdom Providing i get the result ill soon be a Maths student at Exeter My favourite books are ...

    Aug 5, 2008


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie