User avatar

Matt3187

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Güte

    Hey, I really liked your piece. Personally i prefered the first segment as it had more action, though i did also enjoy the exceptional narrative of the further sections. However ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Catch 22

    Finished reading this a couple of weeks ago. Had heard both good and bad things about it, but have to admit it is probably one of the best books ive ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: All Alone

    I am all alone. And everyday it hurts me more and more. And now i just dont know what to do. I have nothing.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pendrop Feather (re-written)

    Hey this is a promising so far. What you have is a nice introduction to the story and is well written and the puncuation, grammer, spelling etc etc is to ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Escaping the Lost City....

    OK, first of all ill remind the two reviews for one post rule. If you do a couple of reviews more people are likely to review yours. I do like ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fatal Attraction

    I think people may be put off by the length of the segment. Try either cutting it down in size or perhaps post in the advantage critique section

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Box Prologue

    Hey i really like this. It is well written and desriptive yet still suspenceful enough for me to be encouraged to read on., However i did notice one thing i ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Rotation of the Co-ordinate axis

    Hey guys i now this might be a bit of a higher level than most questions on here but ill give it a shot anyway. Can any one explain to ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Not Always So

    Wow. A Bellatrix narrative, i think it must be a first. Not that thats a problem of course, and harry potter fanfiction is an interesting fanfiction. I liked reading it, ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unspoken Words - prologue (working title)

    I could have just said ‘because I hate writing’ and walk away but I couldn’t do that because: A) I love writing, just not novels and, B) She would bug ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    kennedy was totally out of this world

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Tale of Remus Lupin

    Heya. I like the idea of a Lupin story and i see great potential for it. However i feel there are a couple of things that could be improved. I ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Though i huge fan of HP, one for my least favourite books in HP and the Half Blood Prince I wouldnt say that it was bad, just very very disapointing

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Im sitting on the fence on this one. Whilst im for the idea that criminals will never be able to commit another crime as a result of capital punishment, the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Rainiest parts of the world?

    Id probably have to guess at the jungles around the equator. Although exeter does seem pretty wet right now to be honest

    Nov 5, 2008


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill