-
Re: Gifted *details inside*
SHE SAID TWO POWERS! I have seen more... lol ok here is mine: Name: Shasta Spice Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance/Picture: Skills: He can fight with his sword at an ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
We need one more to start but after that you can still join "pm me". Also! I will start it.
May 26, 2010 -
Re: House of Murder
name/child number: Zack/56669 gender: Male age: 15 description/picture: likes: Free running dilikes: Being in the orphanage. skills: He is a really good free runner (look it up on youtube)Though it ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Note to NepoGirl: I will be your trainer if no one else picks you BUT it would be best if a bow wielding fighter trains you. Note to all! I ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Note to kidashka: All trainers are also warriors. You can not just train. Other than that perfect :D.
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Name: Asvald Naddod Age: 65 Gender: Male Race: Nord Role in Guild: Guild leader Appearance: Personality: He is a wise old warrior. He is a good judge, trainer, surviver, talker, ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Name: Anguilon Filch Age: 28 Gender: Male Race: Nord Role in guild: Warrior Appearance: Personality: He is a strong tall fighter. He likes to get to know the other warriors ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
This storybook has started but if you want to join you can. Just shoot me a pm and we can either work in an apprentice or warrior. This is somewhat ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
After a few hours I found a small stream.I drank and drank. AHHHHH. That was much better. That night I cleaned out my leg and cut off my hoodie sleeves ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Matthew Hable Camo Bow and arrows I was slowly coming back. It was dark out... Must night... How many days have passed? I tried to sit up but my leg ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
OK!!! OOPPPPSSSS I just wrote this Whole post and realized I did not have arrows.... Lets just say I found those in the clearing also. I am just going to ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
Wait for fox
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Camp YWS
Sorry I really dont have itme for this. I have to finish up school and 1 story book is enough for me.
May 14, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
ok are you like in some kind of cave err something?
May 13, 2010 -
Re: Project L.I.F.E
I opened my eyes when the sun first hit them though the trees. The fire was almost out. I look around for Schera. Now where did she run off to? ...
May 13, 2010
