User avatar

MathisSiddel

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    I am slightly confused...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Ummmmmmmm... You are the creator... I could start if you want.

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    BlueRaspberry.... Are we going to start?

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Name: Code name: RavenEye Gender: Male Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble #waa? Age: Unknown Personality: Secretive, he seems like he could take you down. Appearance and/or Pictu

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassin's Creed

    I would join but it seems that you are the bad guys and I do not like that...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I have a question? Why is Schera losing her hearing?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Matthew Habel Schera was standing on the other side of the fire. I turned to Lucas. I had seen him light up when she came in. He looked already smitten ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Sorry I have to write this quick and do not have time to go back and edit it. I rolled my eyes. It was not going to be all hunky ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Anguilon Filch I had been training all day and I was beat! I walked into the kitchen to start supper. I liked when it was my day to cook. I ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    I get Shera back with you guys if you want. :mrgreen:

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Post on the SB not about my death! :P

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    My character will now be an NPC (non-player character). Anyone can control/kill him. 1st reason: I have a TOOOOOOOON of school to do and am goin gto be reallllllllly busy ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Scazz I was walking up to the bathroom I had seen Ash go into. Zack had seen me running through the hall and had followed me. We stopped outside the ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Yeah, I have been busy also. You guys can post but don't go into tomorrow(in the story book). I will post who is going on the mission on Monday! :)

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Asvald Naddod~Guild Leader I had gotten up early in the morning to study. I was reading how the Imperial city was built. It was a very useful book. It had ...

    May 29, 2010


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart